PRIMECASA Guide to the Sales Process
- PRIMECASA offers experience and success to make the sale of your property as easy and effortless as possible.
- We do all that we can to ensure that the process suits your needs.
1. Market Appraisal
- PRIMECASA will visit you at your property to meet you and discuss your goals and priorities and to give you an informed valuation. The more information you can give us at this point, the better we can help in meeting your objectives. You’ll learn how we work and our thoughts on the best means of getting you the result you want. We’ll follow up the next day with confirmation of our valuation and to chat further about your property and your needs.
2. Preparing your property for sale
- At PRIMECASA, we pride ourselves on the high quality of our photography that displays each property to its best advantage. We’ll arrange for professional photography, create a floor plan and a description, then display the information on the PRIMECASA website and other major property portal sites to give your property excellent exposure and coverage. Of course, we will communicate with our registered buyers and search agents as well as newspapers and property columnists, as appropriate.
- However, if you’d prefer a low-key, off-market sale, we also have enormous experience in bringing this type of sale to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Throughout the marketing process, we will keep you entirely updated so that you are informed of all activity and so that we are aware of your situation and any changes to it.
3. Offers, Exchange, Completion
- PRIMECASA will inform you of all offers on your property and, with your full approval, will manage the process to gain the best possible outcome for you. When you accept an offer, we will work towards expediting an exchange of contracts and a mutually convenient completion through solicitors.
- During this phase of your sale, PRIMECASA can be particularly helpful in keeping communication flowing appropriately among you, your buyer and your respective solicitors, as well as providing information and handling queries as they arise. It’s at this stage that PRIMECASA’s experience, professionalism, transparency and superlative service aid in bringing the sale of our property smoothly to completion.
- From first visit to celebratory champagne, PRIMECASA gives you personal attention and high quality service.
- For a free market appraisal please contact us.